It's time for this month's Michaels Makers project. We were challenged to come up with a Creative Holiday Gift Idea and we knew exactly what we wanted to share. Jamie's been making these cute Sticker Books as gifts this year and they've been a HIT with the kids. So we know they'll be the perfect little Christmas gift.
This will only take a few minutes to put together... but we promise it will be well received. And please when picking out your stickers.... include some puffy stickers. Those have always been the best! :)
- Recollections 8x8 Scrapbook Album
- Recollections Scrapbook Album Refill
- Stickers, stickers and more stickers!
- Free Printable Sticker Book Label
- Print off your Sticker Book Label and fill in the name of the lucky recipient.
- Trim your label using the cutting guides and slip it into the album opening.
- I stacked all the sticker packages together and wrapped a paper doily around it. Then tied some pretty ribbon around it to hold it all together.
Now that you have an adorable gift... let's wrap it up cute! We placed our album in a shirt box and wrapped that with brown craft paper. We placed a paper doily in the corner and then wrapped this fun red polka dot ribbon around the box. We cut a tag out of pink cardstock and added the name with dimensional stickers. Then we attached this super cute gingerbread ornament and we were done! I don't know a kid around that wouldn't be super excited to receive this gift!! [Everything used here is from Michaels]
A few things to make note of...
- If you're looking for the perfect gift for your loved ones this year, check out this Michaels Gift Guide for great ideas.
- Not only did we get to make creative holiday gifts from Michaels, but we put together fabulous Dream Trees last month. If you haven't gotten around to putting up your tree yet, check out the Michaels Makers Dream Tree Reveal and Decorating Tips for lots of inspiration.
- Can't think of what you're going to give your craftiest friends this season? There are some great projects on Michaels' DIY Gift Ideas Pinterest Board that might spark your interest!