Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make

With the kids home this week I'm hoping to squeeze in some crafting time. We try to make a new Christmas ornament together each year and they always end up being my most favorite ornaments on the tree. I may even get a little teary as I pull them out at the beginning of the season. 

I also would like to give a special thanks to those teachers that take the time to make ornaments with the kids! I know most of the time you pay for the supplies yourself and it takes a lot of extra preparation and patience, but I feel like I can speak for all the Moms out there... we really appreciate it!! 

Here are some fun ideas we've gathered together... hope you see something you'd like to try with your kids or grandkids! :)



Self Portrait Ornaments



Pinecone Reindeers || My Little 3 and Me


Cardboard Yarn Ornaments || Jacks and Kate for Snap Creativity


Olaf Salt Dough Ornament || I Heart Arts n Crafts


Shrinky Dink Ornaments






Baby Jesus Handprint Ornament || Haulin' With The Oats




DIY yarn star ornaments ~ holiday craft | small for big






Handprint Snowman Ornaments



Christmas Tree Pinata Ornaments - Holiday Tutorial on EverythingEtsy.com


Peppermint Photo Ornament by Lisa Storms - personalize with a memorable photo inside!


Photobucket


DIY LEGO Christmas Ornament Tutorial


Paper Straw Christmas Tree Ornaments






No comments:

Post a Comment