Rest In Pieces - A Free Halloween Printable


Hello all you fun eighteen25 readers!! I'm Tammy from Pink Peppermint Prints, and I'm so excited to be here today to be a part of this awesome Spooktacular September to help celebrate one of my absolute favorite holidays!! I can't believe it's already that time of year again! In our neighborhood it won't be long before the "Boo"ing begins and my kiddos are racing to the door every time the doorbell rings, hoping to catch the fun person that leaves treats on our doorstep. I love to create a little something fun each year, so I thought I'd share this year's treat with you all. :)

rest in pieces 1 with text copy

I found these cute little wood coffins at Michaels for 99 cents and put a little free printable tag together for you. A bag of Reece's Pieces and, if you want to add it...a little plastic skeleton, and you're all set! :)

rest in pieces 2

rest in pieces 3

You can download the free printable tags here:

Rest In Pieces Free Printable Tags copy

If you're looking for more Free Printables, party ideas and DIY projects, stop by and say hi over at Pink Peppermint Prints! Here are a few of the fun things you'll find: (click on the image and it will take you to the free printables)

bone appetit free halloween printable cute halloween non candy treat with free printable tag for school booing neighbors

ding dong the with is dead halloween doorbell ditch booing treat free printable tag

bugs and kisses tags

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!
tammy



Visit Tammy on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment