Halloween Candy Corn Drink



Hello! My name is Destiny and I blog over at Just Destiny Mag. Come over to get inspired to create your own beautiful life, by listening to your passions and the spirit in you. It’s not just about my destiny it’s about yours too! It's my first time to be over here with Eighteen25 and I'm so excited and honored to be able to share with you all! 
 
With the first day of fall being this week and Halloween fast approaching I thought I would share with you guys a simple recipe that I started making a few years ago when my kids really started to get into the whole Halloween thing. 

It's a very simple drink that involves three main ingredients. My kids LOVE this concoction. They always think it looks like a science experiment! 
 
So to get started you are going to need a few simple ingredients:
  • Whipped Cream, bagged and ready to pipe
  • Orange Soda
  • Lemon Jello mixed and ready to pour
  • 5-6 8oz glasses 

First thing you're going to do is mix your jello and pour it into each glass about 1/3 of the way. Then allow for the jello to set by placing it into the refrigerator overnight or 4-6 hours. I found these cute little bottles in the Target dollar section. I thought they would be a fun little addition to the Halloween theme! 

Kid Friendly Halloween Drink-Just Destiny-2

After the jello has set, remove it from the fridge and pour the orange soda into the glasses another 1/3 of the way. 

Kid Friendly Halloween Drink-Just Destiny-3
 
Kid Friendly Halloween Drink-Just Destiny-5

The last step is to take your piped whipped cream and pipe it on top of the orange soda. 

Kid Friendly Halloween Drink-Just Destiny-6

Then your left with a yummy concoction that every little person will love. My kids NEVER have soda, so this is a very special treat. Feel free to replace the soda with juice if your being mindful of that! 

Kid Friendly Halloween Drink-Just Destiny-9

Thanks  Jaime, Jodie, and Jennifer for having me on Eighteen25! What a sweet way to introduce me to your amazing readers! Hope you all enjoy this drink! 
 
I would love for you guys to visit me on Just Destiny Mag! Lots of decorating and creating going on over there! 

Just Destiny Mag  Projects


Visit Destiny on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment