Halloween Dish Towels


Hey eighteen25 fans its Carol Monson with Happy Are We and I'm so excited to be here today!!!

 
Today I have for you some really fun Halloween dish towels.  These towels are a favorite of mine and all my friends.  They are fun, eclectic and useful.  They are made with 100% cotton flour sack towels that average 29" x 30" in size with a 5" border of designer vintage inspired fabrics by October Afternoon.


They have a fun little ruffle detail and can be hung vertical or horizontal.  They are great for drying dishes or just for looks.  Easy care washer and dryer friendly.



For even more fun I've got a free shipping coupon for all of you to use in my shop through Sunday.  Just enter code eighteen25 (for domestic shipping only, please).

Be sure to check out my shop for lots of other dish towels, gifts and baby items.


Thanks Jen, Jodie and Jamie for having me!


Please visit Carol on her BLOG | ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment