Hey peeps! We are twin sisters Kelli & Kristi of Lolly Jane and we are happy to be back this year to join our fav trio of sista's in getting in the spooky holiday spirit by sharing our DIY Halloween fringe letters.
Fringe is all the rage right now so we had to try our hand at it, Halloween style!
S u p p l i e s :
- Cardboard letters, (smaller than our DIY Halloween marquee EEK letters we shared last year)
- 1 pack of white tissue paper
- 4 googly eyes
- Foam brush
- Hot Glue
D i r e c t i o n s :
- Cut tissue paper across sheet into 1" strips.
- Make small 3/4" vertical cuts along tissue paper, leaving 1/4" uncut.
- Brush a thin layer of decoupage along bottom of letter.
- Lightly press cut tissue along the letter over the wet decoupage, covering the sides.
- For letters with holes (like our BOO letters) just work tissue in between the holes, (as pictured.)
- Hot glue 2 googly eyes onto each of the "O's" to make ghosts.
- Stand fringed letters upright and display wherever you want to add a pop of spook!
Check out our Marquee EEK letters we created last year, our skull plaques the year before as well as our skull cupcake stand tutorial and our easy bat treat holders.
You can keep up with all of our Halloween tutorials and projects on our blog, Instagram, FB or Pinterest! Happy Halloween!