Free Printable Halloween Treat Labels

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/search/label/spooktacular


free printable halloween treat labels

Hi there eighteen25 friends! I'm Kirstin, half of the sister team that blogs at kojodesigns, and I'm so excited to be back here today for Spooktacular. Last year I shared some extra shiny metallic pumpkins and I'm thrilled to be here today sharing a free printable Halloween treat label.

free printable halloween labels
 
I am a huge fan of semi-homemade (store bought with a handmade twist) and these little treat bags fit the bill perfectly.

free printable treat labels

To make them, fold parchment favor bags (I followed this tutorial- so cute, right?) and fill with Halloween treats. Print out a sheet of the free printable "No tricks, just treats" labels and stick them on the treat bags. Easy and fabulous- my favorite combo.

Thanks for having us Jen, Jamie and Jodie! Eighteen25 friends, come on by kojodesigns and say hey anytime!

Please visit Kirstin and Jordan on their BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM




No comments:

Post a Comment