Spring is in the air and what's more spring-y than sweet bunnies? It's the 10th of the month and we have some fun bunny themed projects to share with you! So check out our project and then visit each of our friends to see what they came up with this month!
We made these adorable
Mr. and Mrs. Bunny Candles
They are so simple and easy to whip together.... and they look just darling sitting on my shelf next to our Easter Subway Art.
• White Candles - 3" X 6" (found ours at Hobby Lobby)
• Silhouette Printable Adhesive Kraft Paper
• 12x12 Cardstock - we used turquoise mist and berry blush (found at Michaels)
• 4 thumbtacks
• Cut a 3 1/2" wide strip of each cardstock.
• Wrap the cardstock around the center of each candle and secure in the back using 2 thumbtacks on each candle (you could also use glue dots).
• With your Silhouette, cut out Mr. and Mrs. Bunny using one of the bunnies from this shape set HERE. Re-size them to about 1.500" x 3.055" tall. (We used the Adhesive Kraft Paper, but you could use regular kraft paper too with some adhesive)
• Next, cut out your bows with the cardstock. We used this shape HERE and re-sized it to about 0.650" x 1.425" long. Glue the bow together with a little Elmer's glue.
• Peel the bunnies off the adhesive sheet and center them onto the cardstock and with a little dab of glue, attach their bows.
Now it's time to check out all the fun projects our friends made!
(we'd love for you to pin the image above :))
- Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Candles by Eighteen25
- Bunny Tail Bingo by Simply Kierste
- 10 Minute Bunny Tea Towel by Little Miss Momma
- White Chocolate Bunny Fudge by Or So She Says
- Bunny Food with Printable Easter Tags by Thirty Handmade Days
- Free Printable Bunny Banner by Landeelu
- Easter Bunny Chocolate Cakes by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- 3D Bunny Head Art by Lolly Jane
- Malted Milk Ball Bunny Brittle by Your Home Based Mom
- Free Bunny Printables by Two Twenty One