Our Friday Five | Jodie Edition



01|  Merry & Bright Sign || A Beautiful Mess

Love the mantle sign...

I love everything about this.
I plan to get my hands dirty and make myself one.  Like, tomorrow!



02|  Taylor Swift || Blank Space || Lip Syncing


Love this song and this video is really cute!



03|  These custom rubber stamps || Tara Grangroth Designs




Custom Stamp Return Address // Happy Holidays // Wood Rubber Stamp with Handle // 3" x 1.5" Custom Stamp Return Address // Hand Drawn Deer // Wood Rubber Stamp with Handle // 3" x 1.5"

I love stuff with my name on it.  Are you the same?
 I just got one of these stamps and they are really great quality and shipping was fast!


04|  Plastic Cup Snow Globe || The 36th Avenue

Christmas Gift Idea - Super cute Snow Globe Tutorial at the36thavenue.com

I'm in love with snow globes this year and this one is especially cute.



05| I Love You || Kitsch and Stitch

I Love You Embroidery Hoop Art//

Love this.



So...what are you in love with this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment