Paper Leaf and Twig Thanksgiving Placecards

So excited to have Jessica from Two Shades of Pink back with us today.
 
____________________________________




Hey old friends!  Jessica here again sharing some Thanksgiving holiday inspiration. This time its a little diy to dress up a tablescape. These paper leaf and twig place cards are cute, simple and inexpensive. 

I have no doubt you will have as much fun as I did making them. :)


You will need small, Y shaped twigs from the yard and small paper leaf cut outs.  I used a paper punch but you could easily cut out birch shaped leaves from colored card stock or paper.


I used white paint to dry brush the twigs. White makes the colorful leaves pop and gives it a wintery feel.  But leaving it alone will make it look great too.


After you make the leaves, bend them a bit so they look a little more natural. 


Hot glue them to your twig.  

I chose natural spots that would look like a leaf growing from a tree branch.


I have all this great jute twine that is super thin and rustic looking. It's perfect for a project like this.


I used photoshop to make some colorful ribbon shaped name tags. In case you are wondering, the font I used is brain flower...which is a completely awesome font name.   


Just punch a hole at the end of your printed or handwritten tag and tie to your little twig.


Such pretty place cards!


Perfect for a thanksgiving place setting.

Thanks everyone and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving Holiday!

_____________________________


Visit Jessica at her Blog || Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest
and check out these other great posts of hers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment