Monster Candy Box


Hello! It's Sara from Confetti Sunshine. I am so happy to be here again at Eighteen25. It's one of my favorite places to hang. If you've been over to my blog recently, you'll notice that I have started sharing some awesome Halloween ideas. There is just so much I love about the autumn season that I can't help but share it starting in September!

 
Today, I am sharing some candy-loving Monster boxes! These little monsters love candy so much that they will just gobble it up whenever possible. Which, also makes it a great opportunity to hand out these candy stuffed monsters as fun little Halloween treats!

 
 
And, they are very easy to make (which helps when you are making a bunch for a school or church function.) All you need to make these are: Free printable Monster Candy Box, a color printer, light weight cardstock, glue stick, and candy.

 
Simply print and cut out whatever little Monster Box you want. Glue the box together, leaving one side open to put the candy in. Stuff the box with candy and tape close.
 
 
 
And, be sure to hop over here and pick up these coordinating Monster stickers. I matched these with my favorite - donuts!

Visit Sara on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment