Happy Halloween Printable Banner




eeeeeekkk, it's my favorite time of year!! Hello all... I'm Heather from WhipperBerry and I'm thrilled to be here participating in Eighteen25's Spooktacular September event. I adore these girls!!

I have fallen in love with the black and gold trend this year and thought it would translate easily into a printable banner for Halloween...

Happy-Halloween-from-WhipperBerry

I created this printable banner with simple gold spider web like lines covering the letters. They turned out super cute!

Happy-Halloween-Printable-Banner-from-WhipperBerry-3

It adds a bit of modern flair to your halloween decor.

All you have to do is download my free printable files HERE and using an XACTO knife and a ruler, cut out the letters.

OR

You can download my Silhouette files and use the print and cut feature with your Silhouette CAMEO or Portrait.

That's the super easy way... in my opinion.

The gold webs look really cool on the black letters...

Happy-Halloween-Printable-Banner-from-WhipperBerry-2

Print and cut your banner and add it to you fun Halloween decor!

I also have a stylish Boo to You printable sign that you can download and add to your decor along with the banner.

Boo-to-You-Free-Halloween-Printable-from-WhipperBerry

Thank you so much Jen, Jamie & Jodie for having me over to your neck of the woods again this year!

Happy almost Halloween!

Visit Heather on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment