Halloween Nail Art Gift


Hi there Spooktacular September Fans! I'm Michelle from A Little Tipsy and I'm thrilled to be here to share a fun Halloween idea with you!

A Little Tipsy Logo bar
I love a good pedicure, but there's not always time (especially since I just had my third boy a few weeks ago). I thought it would be fun to put together a simple little gift for those who could use a little pampering (teachers, friends, daughters), but may not have the time to head to the spa. This way their toes will be spookified for Halloween and they don't even have to leave their house!
Halloween Nail Gift Idea
All you need is ...
  • Black Nail Polish
  • White Vinyl
  • Cutting Machine
  • Free Smell My Feet Printable
  • Spider Ring
  • Treat Bag
  • Candy Corn
  • Ribbon

I used my Cricut Explore to cut my vinyl because it can rock tiny designs. I just measured the size of my nail (which was about 0.75 x 0.5). Then, found a spider web image and sized it to fit. You can use my design here to make things simple. Weed out the unneeded vinyl from the web so it just looks like two stickers on a sheet. You can use transfer tape to place the design, but I just peeled them off like decals and placed them where I liked on my nail. I made a fun Halloween printable tag to put on the gift. It is sized to fit two on a 4x6 photo card.
Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Printable
        

Now just put the spider ring on the polish, place them in the bag with two spider web decals and some candy corns and tie the tag on with some ribbon. It's as easy as that! Thanks so much to the Eighteen25 girls for letting us stop in and share! We'd love to have you swing by and check out our fun fall and Halloween ideas like...





Visit Michelle on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment