Halloween Potion Labels


I'm so happy to join eighteen25 today for Spooktacular September! My name is Heather Dalton and I'm the gal behind Chickabug (both the shop and the blog). The other day I found the cutest little cork-topped jars in the Target dollar aisle, and I knew I had to come up with a printable to go with them. I decided to make the jars into vials of spooky Halloween concoctions – ones that you can use to "poison" (and color!) your drinks on Halloween!

Free printable Halloween potion labels - use the potions to mix (and color) spooky drinks!

Would you dare to add "Goblin Snot" to your drink? How about "Vampire Blood" or "Zombie Virus"?! Kids will get such a kick out of these!
 


Here's the trick... the potions are actually just water tinted with food coloring. (Shhhh... witch's secret!) And if you serve a clear drink like Sprite or flavored seltzer water, a splash of "potion" has enough coloring in it to tint your whole drink!
 

To make the bottle labels, I printed out the free printable (see below for the download), cut out the labels, and stuck them on the bottles using double-sided tape. So easy.

Free printable Halloween potion labels - use the potions to mix (and color) spooky drinks!

Download the Free Printable Labels: You can download the free printable Halloween potion labels here!
 
For lots more free printables and party ideas from Chickabug, visit my blog. And for personalized paper goods and party printables, please come check out my shop.
 
Thanks so much to Jaime, Jodie, and Jennifer for having me on eighteen25! : )
 
 
Visit Heather on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM




No comments:

Post a Comment