Candy Corn Paper Chain





So happy to be here over at Eighteen 25, participating in their Spooktacular September. My name is Lindi of Love The Day and Halloween is my favorite! It’s almost here and it’s time to celebrate and decorate. I’m all about easy paper decor to spruce up my mantel, table or to use as a party backdrop. From pennant banners to homemade paper pinwheels, paper crafts (especially printables) are the easiest and cheapest way to decorate. And because I love paper crafts and Halloween SO much, I thought I would design you lovely readers of Eighteen 25 free printable candy corn paper chains. They are crazy easy to make. You download, print, cut and staple together. Easy right? It’s a perfect craft for kids and adults alike. 



You can download the free candy corn paper chains HERE. And for more free printables and party ideas, visit me at Love The Day





Visit Lindi on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment