Bugs & Kisses Halloween Printable

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/search/label/spooktacular

 



I'm so excited to be back again this year sharing a fun Halloween idea with you!

Halloween is full of treats and today I wanted to share a fun way to give kisses with bugs (or spiders!) Don't get me started on how many times I find these black spider rings on the floor or anywhere in my home this time of year .... and how I have a mild heart-attack because I am terrified of spiders!!

These are so simple!

Grab a gift bag, box, jar, pretty much any container you'd like!

Print out this BUGS and KISSES PRINTABLE.



I found a bag full of these colorful spiders at Walmart for only $1.

Added some kisses.



Simple Halloween gift to give to friends or a fun way to share treats in your office, too!

Want more Halloween costume ideas, Halloween tutorials, and more?! Come visit U Create anytime!


Please visit Kari and Becky on their BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment