DIY Pie Box Party Favors

Excited to have Sara from Confetti Sunshine back with us today...
http://www.confettisunshine.com/
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
 
Hello! I am so happy to be back here on Eighteen25 today. Autumn is my favorite season, so it is great that I get to do a little extra sharing with you this season. I love packaging up little treats for friends, neighbors, and family. Today, I am sharing a pie box favor that would be great as a neighbor/friend gift or as a fun party favor for a seasonal party.
 

To make the pie box you will need:
Kraft paper
Scissors
Tacky glue

First, download the pie box printable. Print the pie box out onto kraft paper. Cut out the box and glue the flaps on the inside of the box. 
 

Fill the box up with any sort of season treat to share. Of course slices of pie work best, but you could also stuff the box with candy or cookies. If you are looking for some autumn party inspiration, be sure to check out my Autumn Market party on my blog. These little pie boxes would be the perfect take home favor for guests.
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
Visit Sara on her Blog || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
and check out these other great posts of hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment