Live Loudly Mini Prints!




We are over the top excited to have Kiki contributing here at Eighteen25 for rest of the year. She is as sweet as they come and extremely talented! I think my sisters and I each have at least one of Kiki's prints hanging in our homes. She's just THAT good. :) We just know you'll love her as much as we do!





_____________________________
 
 
Hi everyone! So happy to be here at eighteen25 as a contributor. My name is Kiki from Kiki and Company and I am excited to share free printables each month with you.

I love decorating every inch of my house. I love to create little moments where people can look and be inspired. Well, next month, I am beginning a new adventure of home schooling. I wanted my kids desks to be inspiring for them so I made these sweet little prints to help bring a little color to their space, but also help them to remember to Live Loudly, to live to be remembered and to know that each day is a new day to become someone better!


Who doesn't need these reminders:


I hope you will use them wherever you want to be inspired!

To download the free 4x6 Mini Prints: LIVE LOUDLY click on the link below:




To grab two more 4x6 mini prints, come on over to Kiki and Company today and get these:


You also don't want to miss out on these fun projects we've been doing at Kiki and Company this summer:

 

 

____________________________________________
 

Visit Kiki at her Blog || Facebook || Pinterest || Instagram || Twitter
and check out these other great posts of hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment