The best part, it doesn't cost that much to make and the kids can help too!!
here's what you'll need:
• download (below)
• white + grey cardstock
here's how to make it:
• Cut your grey cardstock into 4 1/2 x 9 inch strips. Score them down the middle at 4 1/2 inches and fold.
• Adhere one half of a strip to another half of another strip to make an accordion (see supplies photo). Make your book as small or as big as you'd like.
• Cut a piece of ribbon to about 22 inches long and adhere it to the front and back pages.
• Next, cut a bunch of white 4 1/4 inch squares and adhere them to your accordion pages. Your photos will be cut to 4 inch squares and placed onto these pages.
• Trim your Best Summer Ever page, back it with one of the 4 1/4 inch squares and add it to the front. Then use the fun banners throughout your book.