Meet Our Sponsors


I'm Karli, a FREE health coach, and owner of Health Confessions. I struggled with weight for years before finding the program that helped me lose {and keep off} 30+ pounds! Now, I help my clients lose weight, get off medication, adopt healthy habits for life, and find optimal health for them. I help keep you accountable in reaching your goals & I LOVE sharing the gift of health with my amazing clients. If you are wanting to get fit this spring/summer, call or text me! 541.216.2018
 
Spring/Summer Special: Anyone who becomes a new first time client {and mentions the girls at eighteen25}, will receive $25 off their first order.

Health Confessions : Blog : Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest
Email me at: zkyoufit@hotmail.com or take the Client Profile


Groopdealz is an awesome daily deal site that offers products at 30%-90% off the regular price! While you might be getting overwhelmed with the number of daily deal sites coming out, Groopdealz is special in that their deals are targeted for WOMEN!
 


Hello! My name is Kari Machal and I am a stay-at-home mom of 3 from Nebraska. I have a BFA in graphics and I worked in the advertising industry for 10 years. Most recently I have dusted off my graphics skills and opened Kari Machal Designs. I love making special family trees, nursery and wedding prints and am always coming up with new designs. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my shop - I so appreciate all of my customers!!
 
Enter code: SPRING15 to save 15% off any order through 5/31/13!

Kari Machal Designs : Facebook


Sometimes the perfect little touch or detail can be all it takes to make your house a home. Landee On Etsy is your source for all the latest in vinyl designs, decorative boards and home decor. We are always looking for new and creative ways to use vinyl (such as our vinyl backsplash designs!) to make your homes unique and beautiful! Right now we have a lot of fun items that would be the perfect gift on Mother's Day. Come by and check them out!
 
 
 
Craftsy has a wide selection of online crafting classes from the best instuctors from around the world. You can watch your classes from anywhere and from any device with an internet connection. What will you learn today? Cake decorating, Crocheting, Cooking, Jewelry, Quilting, Spinning and Weaving are just a few of the types of classes on Craftsy!
 
 
 
Hi, I'm Carol Monson and I just opened an Etsy shop filled with some of my favorite things! I've been sewing my entire life and have given handmade gifts to family and friends for as long as I can remember. It's with their encouragement that I've started this venture and I hope you like what you find. I love mixing fabrics and creating items that are fun and useful, most are free cut and without patterns.
 

 
The Orange Blossom Shop is full of fun and exciting new products right now... hope you'll stop by and check them all out! Let us be your one stop shop for chunky frames, vinyl lettering, wood signs, digital prints and party supplies.  
 
 
 
Take a trip to paradise in the heart of Las Vegas as the Springs Preserve celebrates the music, food and culture of Hawaii and Polynesia at the inaugural Ohana Festival, Saturday, May 18th, from 10 am to 4 pm.
 
Commemorating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month and highlighting the importance of ohana (family) in Pacific Island cultures, the event will feature performances by local hula halau, beginner hula lessons, lei making, crafts and games for the keiki (kids), and plenty of ono grinds (great food). The festivities will culminate with a concert by the multi-faceted duo, The Kalama Brothers.
 
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children ages 5 and older. Children ages 4 and under are free. Guests also will receive half-off admission to all Springs Preserve museums and galleries with paid admission to the Ohana Festival. For more information, visit www.springspreserve.org.
 
Springs Preserve : Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest : located in Las Vegas, NV
 
 
Pure Missy brings stylish and comfortable clothing for the modern missy. Casual and resort appropriate wear. From casual tops to stylish feminine shirts, jackets and cardigans for everyday wear. Clothes made in comfortable and easy to care fabric, and garment dye styles in vibrant colors. Our collection of clothes, with comfortable fit, is sure to fit and modern women's casual lifestyle.
 
Free shipping in the month of May.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment