{we have a winner} my sweet november

Day of the Dead Necklace. Skull Cameo. Gothic Jewelry. Halloween Accessory. Madame Mayhem  - Your Choice  Jack o Lantern Earrings. Pumpkin Earrings. Dangle. Halloween.  Black White Anchor Necklace with Bow  You anchor my heart necklace. Exclusive Design by My Sweet November.  Gothic Wedding. Skeleton Cameo Necklace. Halloween. Black. Ivory. Skull Jewelry. Madame Mayhem Collection.  Black and white, stripes, heart, red rose, necklace.
Raven Necklace. Cameo Jewelry. Black and White. Purple Roses.  Skull Necklace. Gothic Jewelry. Cameo Necklace. Black. Hot Pink Lady. Madame Mayhem Collection.  Big bow necklace, statement piece, antique silver

oh, how we love you!
but, only one of us can be the winner...

and the winner is...
[thumbnail.aspx.jpg]



 Lee Family


"Oh My! Love her stuff! I really like Miss Malicious and the Day of the Dead Necklace."
congratulations!
(please contact us within 48hrs.)

thanks so much to candy at my sweet november!
it was so fun getting to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment