You Gotta See This!

Patricia from the blog ScrapBookPatty took our free printable banner and worked her magic on it.


She changed the colors and added the bowling touches and it turned out so stinking cute!!


head over and check out the other fun details of her son's party!!

..............................

the girls over at little birdie secrets shared a tutorial on these gorgeous glass crystal pendants.
they are on my must make list!


............................

vacation memory jars found over on martha.
kinda like the time capsules, but for these you can fill separate jars with souvenirs and photos from each vacation. i love it.

..................................

my new addiction is pinterest. (thanks to our friends at WhipperBerry  for introducing us :)
i love being able to have all my favorite inspiration at my finger tips!
check out my boards... let me know if you are an addict too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment