{Christmas Advents} Cones

While flipping through the pages of my Family Fun magazine, I came across this fun little cone advent. I wanted to use some bright Christmas papers so I bought the DCWV "tis the season" paper pack at Michaels with my 40% off coupon. The papers are really pretty. You probably can't tell from the pictures, but some of the papers have glitter!
(and i'm sure you know by now... we like glitter)



Get the how-to HERE.
(they provide a template to make your cones)
And I put together a sheet with numbers to make it even easier...




When your cones are all put together, fill them with goodies.
candy... stickers... peanuts...
(don't laugh, my kids thought the peanuts were cool)

Another fun idea would be to write out different Christmas activities on strips of paper and place those under each of the cones.



No comments:

Post a Comment