Monster Trail Mix Bar


 

monster mix


Hi. i'm kimbo from a girl and a glue gun
 
me busienss l

and I'm so excited to be here...! I love Halloween (maybe not quite as much as eighteen 25 girls...but still...!)

And today I've put together a fun Monster Trail mix bar!
monster (trail) mix bar from agirlandagluegun.com
Just grab a baggie...and spoon in what you want to diy your own trail mix!!

spoonful of trail mix
 
I got almost everything at the dollar store! bowls, spoons, treats...all a dollar!

Just add the printables!!!
 
I've got the all the tags HERE on my blog (I have a few different sizes for you )

monster mix printables for halloween

I just printed them out and cut them apart.. and just because I like to prove that I use my hot glue gun in most crafting situations...hot glued a toothpick to the back!
 
tags how to halloween
 
I wanted to show you guys how many fun different treats you could use:
 
bat poop ideas
 
witch warts ideas
 
pumpkin seed ideas
 
ghost poop ideas
 
spider legs ideas
 
zombie eyes ideas
 
vampire teeth ideas
 

goblin scars ideas
 
Lay them all out and the let the guests dive in!!!
 
monster mix (trail mix bar)
 
You can also just use the tags on individual bags of candy!

pumpkin poop or seeds printable
 
or bag toppers -- (we might be slightly obsessed with Halloween themed feces.)

ghost and pumpkin poo printables


bat poop bags
(these are just fun size twix bars)
 

fun halloween treat table

Thank you so much to the girls of eighteen 25!!! You can check out these other fun halloween posts:

halloween-costume-awards-with-free-printables-1024x682
 

pumpkin-bowling--900x1366



Visit Kim on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST



No comments:

Post a Comment