I look forward to Halloween every single year. It's so fun!!
And another thing I look forward to every year is the Eighteen25 girls' Spooktacular September. It is full of awesome Halloween ideas!!
I'm Jen from Tatertots & Jello and I am THRILLED to be here!!
Today I would love to share a super easy Halloween Bunting Wreath! I created some Halloween buntings and it's so easy to make!
Here's how you do it:
3 rolls of thick ribbon
5-6 small packs of coordinating ribbon
Bunting (print it out and cut it out)
Baker's Twine to hang the bunting on
and wooden numbers (optional)
Here's how I made the Mini Halloween Pennant Wreath!
- I wrapped the wreath form with the thick ribbon. It took about 3 rolls of ribbon.
- Then I printed off and cut out the bunting and laid it out how I wanted it.
- I hole punched the edges of each pennant and then strung them on baker's twine.
- Then I hot glued the buntings onto the wreath form.
- And then I cut two sections of multi colored ribbon and tied them into bow and hot glued them on either side of the wreath.
- I spray painted the numbers "31" and hot glued them onto one side of the wreath.
And that is it! What a simple wreath for Halloween. I think it is festive and cute!
And here are the printables!
Just right-click this link or the image below and choose "save as" to download the printable PDF!
As always, these are for personal use only!
And here are a few more Halloween Ideas I have made:
Thanks for letting me stop by!!