Halloween Printable Pennant Wreath



I look forward to Halloween every single year. It's so fun!!

halloween printable pennant ribbon wreath at tatertots and jello

And another thing I look forward to every year is the Eighteen25 girls' Spooktacular September. It is full of awesome Halloween ideas!!

jennifer profile picture

I'm Jen from Tatertots & Jello and I am THRILLED to be here!!

printable bunting wreath halloween at tatertots and jello

Today I would love to share a super easy Halloween Bunting Wreath! I created some Halloween buntings and it's so easy to make!

printable bunting halloween ribbon wreath at tatertots and jello
 
Here's how you do it:

Supplies:

Wreath Form
3 rolls of thick ribbon
5-6 small packs of coordinating ribbon
Bunting (print it out and cut it out)
Baker's Twine to hang the bunting on
and wooden numbers (optional)

Here's how I made the Mini Halloween Pennant Wreath!
  1. I wrapped the wreath form with the thick ribbon. It took about 3 rolls of ribbon.
  2. Then I printed off and cut out the bunting and laid it out how I wanted it.
  3. I hole punched the edges of each pennant and then strung them on baker's twine.
  4. Then I hot glued the buntings onto the wreath form.
  5. And then I cut two sections of multi colored ribbon and tied them into bow and hot glued them on either side of the wreath.
  6. I spray painted the numbers "31" and hot glued them onto one side of the wreath.
And that is it! What a simple wreath for Halloween. I think it is festive and cute!

free printable halloween bunting wreath at tatertots and jello
 
And here are the printables!

Just right-click this link or the image below and choose "save as" to download the printable PDF!

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 3.32.43 PM

As always, these are for personal use only!

And here are a few more Halloween Ideas I have made:

halloween-plate-wall
 

halloween-kitchen-display-idea
 

halloween-family-gallery-wall-22
 

halloween ruffle trees
 

youve been spooked printable
 

Thanks for letting me stop by!!
xoxo

jen sig

Visit Jen on her BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST





No comments:

Post a Comment