Yay it's the tenth of the month! Our group of 10 bloggers are so happy to be back, sharing with you 10 brand new ideas. This month we've turned our thoughts to the kids since we're missing the endless family time that summer brings. Our chosen theme is JUST FOR KIDS... 10 great ideas... all about kids.
We've put together this fun Halloween Happy Mail. EVERYONE likes to get something fun in the mail... especially kids! Our kids always think it's the best day ever when something in the mailbox actually has their name on it. :)
We grabbed this shipping tube at Michaels and painted it orange. Once it was dry we polka dotted it all up with white paint and a sponge pouncer.
We made a fun Halloween Countdown Chain with (30) 1" x 6" strips of Halloween-y scrapbook paper. Then gathered fun little Halloween stickers, toys, activities and crafts.
Stuff it all in your shipping tube. Add an address label... and it's ready to go!
Grandkids, Nieces, Nephews or Friends. Send someone a surprise this Halloween!!
Now it's time to check out what our friends have made this month.
Head over and check out their fun projects and ideas too!
1. After School 1-2-3 ~ Thirty Handmade Days
2. Baby Closet Dividers ~ Two Twenty One
3. DIY Harry Potter Wall Art ~ Landeelu
4. Halloween Happy Mail - Eighteen25
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake ~ Or so she says...
6. Make Ahead Muffins - Kids Can Cook! ~ Your Homebased Mom
7. Chevron Perler Bead Necklaces ~ The Crafted Sparrow
8. Craft Stick Dolls ~ Simply Kierste
9. DIY Rocket Bird Feeder ~ Lolly Jane
10. Duct Tape Pumpkin Decoration ~ Capturing Joy