DIY Bat Print Wall Hanging


Well hello, Eighteen25 Halloweeners! I’m Chris from Just a Girl! Joining Spooktacular September is one of my favorite times of the year. I know it’s gonna be a great turnout of projects/ideas, and it means the holiday season is upon us! No joke. It’s here, people.

This year, I’m sharing one of my favorite and easiest Halloween projects yet. Seriously, the lack of pictures should support that. I recently visited The Graphics Fairy and got lost in all the awesome graphics she offers! I spotted this bat print and knew it had to be mine. I printed out a large picture (20x24) of it from Sam’s club for $8.00.
 

I went to Lowes and had them cut a few pieces of trim down to size, making sure it hung off the picture edges a couple of inches in order to hang it. You can attach the wood pieces together with the poster stickers like I did, or I found that hot glue works well too. I wrapped some jute/twine around the top two pieces and hung it. Done.


Since I already had the twine and stain, this cost a total of $10.00 and took just a few minutes to assemble (not including stain drying time). It needs to flatten out a bit since the poster was rolled, but it looks pretty darn cool. I love it when I can make a project at little cost and little time!


Thank you so much to Eighteen25 for inviting me each year, and I hope you all have a great Halloween! Raise your hand if you’re also ready to raid your kids' Halloween candy! :)
 
Visit Chris on her BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment