Summer of Groupon | I Love Burgers

This post brought to you by Summer of Groupon. All opinions are 100% mine.

 Summer-of-groupon-web

Before our kids started kindergarten, about 12 years ago, they used to join us big girls (the three of us and our mom) for lunches all the time. Now, all but Jodie's youngest are in school and I really miss those days. Luckily, summer comes along and sometimes they get to tag along with us. It's like old times. But, now they're bigger and eat a lot more than the free slice of bread they used to get at the bread store. So, it makes me extra happy when I find hot deals from Groupon to help save a wad of cash on those lunches.

07021412edit

I found a 40% off deal for dine-in service at I Love Burgers at Town Square. I've heard good things about this place and now it was time to try it for myself. It was easy to decide on my order... an i ♥ bacon burger with lettuce, tomato, smoked gouda cheese, bacon, fried onion straws and bacon-maple aioli sauce. Hungry yet? To make your mouth water a little more, I got truffle fries to make it a combo. Along with a diet coke full of crunch ice. Yeah, I get excited over the little things. Everything was delicious. And the service was great too. Look for Jeremy if you make it there. He was super nice and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our meal. 

07021411edit2

If burgers aren't really your thing, don't worry, their menu has other other tasty foods on it too. Or, you could just skip straight to dessert and get one of the yummy shakes.


The kids enjoyed their food too. Probably as much as they enjoyed drawing ALL over the walls with chalk. Of course, we each had to leave our mark. Yeah, even Jen and I.  


Do you have a favorite go-to restaurant...
or are you always up for trying something new?

Either way, make sure to check the Groupon Summer Shop before heading out to see what kind of deals are available in your area this summer.


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment