Our Friday Five | Jodie Edition


I had some fun searching through Etsy so, I thought I would share some of my finds for my Friday Five.
Hope you see something you like too!

01 |  CSERA-Chic & Unique Phone Cases
iPhone 5 Case Chevron iPhone 4 Case iPhone 5s Case Wood Print iPhone 4s Case iPhone 5c Chevron iPhone Case iPhone 4 Case Chevron iPhone 5  Mint Phone Case Wood Print, iPhone5 Case Mint Wood Print, iPhone 4 Case Wood Print, Mint iPhone 5S Case, Wood Print Samsung Galaxy S4 Case
PASTEL stripe iPhone Case Geomteric iPhone 4 Case, Geometric Cases Stripey iPhone 5C Case, Pastel iPhone Case Samsung S5 Case Wood Print  YELLOW Samsung Galaxy Case MATTE Samsung S4 Case Pink Wood Print Gloss Galaxy S4 Case Gifts for Her Wood Galaxy S4 Case Stripe Case
(All of the cases in this shop are $18.99...great price, I thought.)



05|  Plato Squirrel
  Alice in Wonderland -  Large Alice Doll  - Fairy Tale Doll
Heirloom Felt Doll - Rag Doll - Gingermelon Doll - Hand Dyed Felted Wool  


If you have a favorite Etsy shop or a shop of your own, please feel free to share with us in the comments!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment