It's time for this month's Michael's Makers project. A few weeks ago we received a box of fun products. A sneak peek of the brand new Raw Bar line that will be out in Michaels stores on August 8th. The whole line is inspired by nature so there's a lot of burlap, cork, chalk board, wood, metal and canvas. Pretty much all of our favorite things to work with!
We decided that the galvanized metal bin would be the perfect container to hold a sweet little herb garden that we could keep right in the kitchen.
• Galvanized Metal Bin with Chalkboard Front
• Wood Spools
• Pint Mason Jars
• Wood Skewers or Dowels
• Hot Glue Gun and Glue
• Scrapbook Paper
• Fill the bottom of the jars with rocks or pebbles to help with drainage. Then add your herbs.
• To make your plant markers cut a piece of scrapbook paper about 1/2" x 5".
• Write the name of the herb on it and wrap it around the spool. Adhere with a little hot glue
• Our skewers were a little smaller than the hole in the spools so we used hot glue around the bottom of the spool to hold it in place.
Check out what the other Michaels Makers made with Raw Bar products this month...