It's the 10th of June which means it's time for another fun blog hop. This month's theme is POLKA DOTS! Who doesn't love polka dots, right? So fun, playful and classic. There is a wide variety of projects this month... each one is just great! You can see our Polka Dot Jewelry Boxes below and then be sure to go and see what everyone else is sharing as well! Lots of pinworthy fun!• Summer Punch Card from Thirty Handmade Days
• Popcorn Cake from Your Homebased Mom
• Polka Dot Jewelry Boxes from eighteen25
• Polka Dot Photo Booth Background from Kristen Duke
• Framed Polka Dot Dry Erase Board from Lolly Jane
• Polka Dot 4th of July Mantel from Landeelu
• Polka Dot Surprise Cake from Or So She Says
• Polka Dot and Striped Flag from Simply Kierste
• Summer Printable from Two Twenty One
POLKA DOT JEWELRY BOXES
We made these fun little jewelry boxes for our daughters. Seems like their earring collection is growing a little out of control. So we were in need of some extra storage.
• Wood boxes from Michaels - only a dollar
• Recollections letter embellishments - found at Michaels
• Paint Brushes - foam brush and pouncer
• E6000 Glue
• Paint the outside of your box white
• Paint the inside of the box your polka dot color - we did a yellow and green
• Using your foam pouncer polka dot the top of your box
• Use a toothpick to put the E6000 glue on the back of your letters and line them up on the box
Once everything is dry... fill those babies up!
You have cute little jewelry or keepsake boxes for just a couple bucks!