A coffee shop gift card is a great gift for just about anybody. (I'm sure the Dads out there would agree.) And since our past gift card holders (here, here and here) have been pretty popular, we decided to make one for those perk-fect fathers in our lives too.
what you'll need:
- 5x7 thanks a latte print found below (i had mine printed at Costco)
- a coffee sleeve (i used the backside of one from starbucks)
- stapler and double sided tape (or other adhesive)
- gift card
how to put it together:
- attach the print to a 5.5" x 7.5" piece of cardstock
- trim the coffee sleeve to 4" wide (cutting with the corrugated lines)
- place a piece of double sided tape to the very bottom of sleeve and attach to print
- staple sides of the sleeve and insert card
- tie some fun twine around your gift
- for extra fun, place the card inside of an unused paper pastry bag from the coffee shop
There are two colors to choose from,
which one will you pick?
5x7 blue gift card holder...
5x7 green gift card holder...