Our Friday Five | Jodie Edition




I LOVE my gold triangle wall!  If you have a room that needs a little something (especially if you are renting), check out the cute wall decals at Landee on Etsy.  I put all of these up in no more than 2 hours!  No joke!

Cloud decals - easily put up in minutes!    Plus Sign Wall Decals--SET OF 50 (3 and 4 inch sizes available)  Polka Dot Wall Decals--SET OF 50 (3 and 4 inches in diameter available)



02 |  Yummy Drinks
pineapple lemonade -  Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake | ASpicyPerspective.com #30daysofCAdairy @Real California Milk #milkshake #strawberry



03 |  Polka Dots
DIY polka dot floppy hat | sugarandcloth.com  Polka Dot Canvas Bags ♥ ♥ ♥ | Inspire Lovely



  
Gold Wood Garland  
I am in LOVE with these super cute garlands...and guess what?!  She lives in our neck of the woods!
Check out Okra Kids and hang one of these at your next party!



05 |  Alaskan Cruise
Inside Passage
My husband and I are jumping on a (cruise) ship to Alaska!  Never been on a cruise before...never been to Alaska.  Any advice would be super?!  



What's on your Friday Five?  
Any vacations planned for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment