crush week // day three



 Last day of Crush week and it's Jen's turn today...
 

MAIN CRUSH:
(my family!)
 

SONG CRUSH:

(go ahead and click play and listen while you check out my crushes... I dare ya not to clap and dance:))
 
 
Also loving: Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
 
 
 
 COOKIE CRUSH:
(and friends that deliver them on tough days!)
 
 
SHOP CRUSH:
 
 
TV SHOW CRUSH:
 
 
 
 FURNITURE CRUSH:
(I've got my eye on this bookshelf from our brand new DOWNEAST HOME store!)
 
 
 
FIESTA PARTY CRUSH:
(I want to have a fiesta so bad!!)
 
 
BED CRUSH:
http://www.vivaterra.com/furniture/beds/vintage-couglas-fir-gustavian-bed.html
 
 
 
BAG CRUSH:
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope you are spending the day with someone or something you are CRUSHing on!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment