Our Friday Five | Jodie Edition




Would LOVE to put this on a wall in my home.  


02 ||  Pom-pom Napkin Rings-Art Bar
Pom-pom Napkin Rings

Aren't these so cute?
They will look so happy on my new tablecloth...if I ever get around to making it.


03 ||  Primary Printables-All Things Bright and Beautiful
free printables for 2014 primary theme (teacher binders, posters, etc) from All Things Bright and Beautiful
I will most definitely be printing these off for the new year.
Our Primary President will think I'm the bomb.


Joe Cross Mean Green Juice

I've been wanting to rid 2013 with a juice fast.  Have you seen Fat Sick & Nearly Dead?
I have the juicer and I'm wanting to feel more alive this year.
Thoughts on a juice fast...or adding juicing to your daily diet?



05 ||  Yarn Ball Garland-One Sheepish Girl
Yarn Ball Wall Garland Tutorial - I'm sure I can think of a party that requires this

I love this backdrop.
Maybe I can use it with one of my three girly birthday parties this year?


Hope you had a great New Year!
Jen and I got to ring in the New Year with Adam Levine.

  

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment