It's the 10th of January and we are so excited to have our group of talented bloggers back for another blog hop! This month the theme is HEARTS and we just know you are going to love (no pun intended!) these projects that are sure to get your creativity flowing for Valentine's Day... which is just around the corner!
This month we made some...
Heart Gift Tags
• Wood Tag Embellishments (found ours at Michaels)
• Small wood hearts (also found at Michaels)
• Tacky glue and paint brush
• Glitter - (Martha Stewart -- yellow gold, garnet, fluorescent white, fluorescent fuchsia, fluorescent coral and fluorescent pink)
• Stain and foam brush
• using a foam brush wipe the stain on your tags and let dry
• coat each heart with a layer of glue (using a paint brush)
• sprinkle on glitter and let dry - remember to dump the excess glitter back in the bottles
• once everything is dry - glue your hearts on your tags
Use a little twine or string and add them to a gift or love note.
. . .
Take a few minutes and check out all the other fabulous heart projects!
(we'd love for you to pin our collage! :))
• Landeelu sharing an Easy Valentine's Day Wire Heart Garland
• Little Miss Momma sharing an Easy Heart Envelope Pillow
• Lolly Jane sharing Glitter Heart Valentine Décor
• Or So She Says shares Origami Heart Love Notes
• Simply Kierste sharing Heart Bunting Countdown
• Six Sisters Stuff sharing Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts
• Thirty Handmade Days sharing Printable Valentine's Day Bookmarks
• Your Homebased Mom sharing DIY Valentine's Sharpie Mugs
• Capturing Joy sharing a Heart Carved Tree Stump
• eighteen25 sharing Heart Gift Tags
Happy Friday Everyone... Have a Great Weekend!!