Meet Our Spooktacular Sponsors

Barn Owl Primitives: Typography Word Art - Signs to decorate your life! Each sign is hand painted and then distressed for a weather worn, vintage finish. My hand-painted, original works of art are sold exclusively through my Etsy shop. You can find licensed reproductions of several of my designs on canvas and paper in retail locations around the US; to include Target, HomeGoods, TJMaxx, Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath & Beyond and Cost Plus World Market.
 
Use code: EIGHTEEN25 for 15% off all purchases from the shop during the month of September.
 
 
 
 
Kristen Duke is a portrait photographer and teaches others to use their fancy cameras the right way. In her beginner photography book, Say No to Auto, she shares the 3 basic steps in a simple and easy to understand way that doesn't overwhelm. Her follow up intermediate book, Get Focused, guides the reader to 12 methods for tack sharp images. Kristen shares photo tips, home DIY, recipes, and more on her blog, Capturing Joy.
 
 
 
 
AshleyNEF specializes in one of a kind, handmade items including our popular car organizers. We also enjoy making custom wedding items including ties for adults and children, necktie onesies, bridesmaids skirts and flower girl dresses. Stop by and check out our wide variety of colors in Ruffle Fabric that can be used for lightweight baby blankets, photography props and car seat covers.
 
Get 10% off any purchase with the code EIGHTEEN25 through 9.30.13
 
 
 
 
Groopdealz is an awesome daily deal site that offers boutique products at 30%-90% off the regular price! Groopdealz is special in that their deals are targeted for WOMEN. From jewelry to clothing to home décor, Groopdealz is sure to be your newest shopping addiction.
 
 
 
 
I'm Karli, a FREE health coach & owner of Health Confessions. I struggled with weight for years before finding the program that helped me lose {& keep off} 30+ pounds. Since having baby boy #3 six weeks ago, I will now be utilizing the program to get back to pre-baby shape. I help my clients lose weight, get off medications, adopt healthy habits for life, and find their best optimal health. I'd love to help keep you accountable in reaching your goals & LOVE sharing the gift of health with others. If you're wanting a fresh start, call or text me to get started! 541.216.2018

SPECIAL: Anyone who becomes a new first time client {and mentions the girls at eighteen25}, will receive $30 off their first order.

Health Confessions Site : Blog : Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest : Instagram
Email me at: zkyoufit@hotmail.com or take the Client Profile.



Hello! My name is Kari Machal and I am a stay-at-home mom of 3 from Nebraska. I have a BFA in graphics and I worked in the advertising industry for 10 years. Most recently I have dusted off my graphics skills and opened Kari Machal Designs. I love making special family trees, nursery and wedding prints and am always coming up with new designs. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my shop - I so appreciate all of my customers!!

Enter code: SPOOK15 to save 15% off any order through 10.31.13

Kari Machal Designs : Facebook



Imagine a magical, stress-free vacation that even Mom gets to enjoy! A vacation filled with memories, activities for everyone, and one-of-a-kind service from dining reservations to daily itineraries to discount watch to tips 'n tricks that only real experts and personal experience can share.
 
Now imagine all of that service for free. That's what we do at Mouse Tales Travel.

Mouse Tales Travel : Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest



Our bags provide a fashionable way for women to safely carry their camera bodies and lenses, along with regular purse items, every day - whether it be to a photo shoot, while traveling, or just while out on a regular day. We currently have eight styles in a variety of colors and sizes and we are happy to announce our most recent style, Abby, will be available in black in late September.

JoTotes Shop : Facebook : Pinterest : Instagram


More Spooktacular Sponsors to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment