[past projects]

I just wanted to share these ideas again for those of you who may have missed them last year, plus we've had a few people asking about them.
 
 
I'm not ready to take all the Christmas cards down and put them away till next year yet. I usually leave mine up for most of January... all those smiling faces and sweet messages just make me happy.

When I do though I'll be making them into a book like I've done for the past 7 years worth of cards.


You can find the download for the cover and the instructions HERE.


____________________
 
 



do you have all your new years resolutions made for the year? goals? how about just a list of all the fun things you want to do this year?

don't forget about this cute printable that Jamie made last year where you can write that list out to remind you of the things you'd like to do and accomplish.


there are 4 different colors to choose from...
find the download and original post HERE.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment