{we have some winners} lisa leonard designs

Lisa Leonard Designs Logo

we are ready to announce our winners for the $50 lisa leonard designs gift cards!
but wait, are you ready to hear them?

Illuminate Necklace  heartstrings wall hanging
pennant banner frame  Friendship Necklace

yes, of course you are!

our first winner is....


 The Miller Five




"I'm an 1825 follower! I'm absolutely in love with the Heartstrings necklace! It's beautiful!"

our second winner is.....


 AllyW




"I love love love the sun droplet necklace!! Really, i just want everything in Lisa's shop, but i'll start with the necklace"

and our third winner is.....


 Nancy's Couture




"I would really love a necklace with my kids names on it, but I would get the leather cuff that says "honor-strength" for my husband. Those are two of his many wonderful qualities!"

pinwheel place cards  custom magnets  sterling ring  crystal drop earrings
congratulations!
(please email us within 48hrs at eighteen25@live.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment