halloween treat box

I'm sure you remember the super cute teacher appreciation gift Jennifer made back in April.

I decided to use the same idea and whip up a fun little treat for my kids' teachers for Halloween.
How adorable is this Halloween paper by My Mind's Eye?? (it's from the Blackbird Collection)

I just trimmed the papers down for the front of the box, rounded the corners, inked the edges and glued them down. Using a scrap piece of cardstock, I printed off the Happy Halloween (font found HERE) and inked those edges too.



Instead of filling the box with school supplies, I went for just chocolate. And to keep things all coordinated, I cut strips of patterned paper and glued them around the mini candy bars with glue dots. (i think a little strip of scotch tape would have worked better)


Now, hopefully I can stay away from this chocolate until next week when the boxes will be delivered. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment