Nautical Inspired Thanksgiving Leftover Labels

It's Sara from Confetti Sunshine again. Can you believe that it's almost time to start thinking about Thanksgiving? Hello? Where did October go? While I am just as excited as anyone to see the holidays roll around, I am left a little crazy with the list of things that still need to happen.




This is my first year hosting a full out giant Thanksgiving dinner, so my nerves might have the best of me at the moment. I've decided to prep a head of time and get a lot of the work done. So, some of that prep means planning on how to properly send home all of those Thanksgiving leftovers. So I designed some fun and useful leftover labels to coordinate with my nautical inspired kid's table!




I love our local restaurant supply store. It is full of great paper and plastic tubs and boxes. Recently, I stocked up on a supply of different sized food containers - just for Thanksgiving leftovers. But, since I wanted to make it a little more special, I also came up with these nautical inspired Thanksgiving Leftover Labels for you to just print out and use!



I created a long wrap around label to easily seal up boxes as well as two fun 2 inch circle stickers to place on top of tubs or smaller containers. Each have a clever little place to write down what was placed in the container - just in case you are having a hard time remembering if it was your aunt's mashed potatoes in the box or mom's apple pie.




_____________________________________
 
 
Visit Sara on her Blog || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
and check out these other great posts of hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment