Just Off The Bookshelf


I've read quite a few good book lately. I've also started using the app Audible and listening to books while in the car driving the kids back and forth to their sports and other activities. I've found it's also nice to listen to when on the treadmill or out for a walk! I'm loving it. 
 

by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
[4.5 stars]
I absolutely loved this book. It's an easy read and a sweet love story. Once I started reading.. I didn't want to put it down.
 
 
 
by Margaret Dilloway
[4 stars]
This book wasn't anything outstanding, but I really enjoyed it. Another easy read/feel good book about a mother and daughter relationship and the loneliness of assimilating into American culture. I can't imagine the courage it takes to leave your family and move to a country so foreign to you. Glad I've never had to do it.
 
 
 
by Camron Wright
[5 stars]
This is one of the books I listened to on Audible. It's been a little while since I finished it and I find myself wanting to buy the actual book so I can read it this time. It's such an amazing story based on actual accounts. Makes me tear up thinking about the wonderful characters I fell in love with. Corny, but true. haha. :)
 
 
 
by Maria Semple
[4.5 stars]
I thought this book was funny and (for lack of a better word) a little quirky. It makes me smile thinking about it. :)  It was a bit unrealistic, but very entertaining. I found myself racing through it to see how it was going to end. I really enjoyed it.
 
 
 
 
Looking for more ideas on what to read? Check out these past book reviews that include some of my all-time favorites!
HERE || HERE || and HERE
 
Before you go... be sure to tell me what you've read lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment