Our Friday Five | Jen Edition

 
 
01 | I'm loving this wall treatment!
My friend Brooke knocked it out of the park.... get all the details HERE.
 
 
 02 | I'm hooked on this show.
It's what fills that void when Downton Abbey isn't on. :)
 
 
 
 
03 | Finally found the Waffle Love Truck!
and my life will forever be changed. YUM!
 



04 | Need a last minute Mother's Day Card?
My friend Landee has you covered. Not only are they cute, but they are funny too!  
 
http://www.landeeseelandeedo.com/2014/05/funny-mothers-day-cards-free-printables.html 
 
 
 
05 | Noelle Pikus-Pace
This lady is amazing. I feel so blessed to have been able to listen to her tell her story. My favorite part of the Olympics was when she won and jumped into the stands to be with her family.  It's also the first time and probably the last time I'll get to touch an Olympic Medal. So Cool!
 
 
 
Happy Friday Everyone... and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment