DIY Watercolor Tags

We are happy to have back with us today...


________________________________________
 




This time of year I have lots of opportunities for gift giving...
teacher appreciation...Mother's Day...graduations...

I like to have a good supply of pretty embellishments on hand and ready to go...I think they make impersonal gift cards and cash a little more special.

These watercolor tags are simple to make and pretty.



I started by cutting strips of watercolor paper and painting about half of each.  {Watercolor hint:  less water means more vibrant colors...more water means lighter colors}





After letting the strips dry I used my tag paper punch.



I used 120 lb paper and the punch just barely got through it...I touched up some of the rough edges with regular scissors.



After punching and trimming the tags, I stamped little messages on each.





I used gold twine and tied a small bunch of flowers with a tag.



So cute!

_______________________________________________
 
 
and check out these other great projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment