We always love to see when bloggers get the opportunity to work with large brands. Our friend Amy from Mod Podge Rocks recently came out with this line of Peel & Stick Stencils and we are so excited for her!
We decided to do some egg decorating with the dot pattern stencil.
• eggs (we used some plastic decorating eggs from wal-mart)
• food color + vinegar
• paint brush
• polka dot stencil + pouncer brush
• white acrylic paint
• mix 1/2 tsp vinegar with several drops of food color in a small container
• using the paint brush, paint a few layers of the food color onto eggs
• once the eggs are dry, move the stencil around the egg, pouncing on the white paint
I like how it gives a pretty bokeh look on the eggs.