just off the bookshelf





I really love to read. But I probably like to talk to people that have read the same books as me even more! So that's where you guys come in. It's my favorite part of these posts. Hearing how you liked the same books and what you've been reading lately.

Here are a couple books I've read and enjoyed since the last Just Off the Bookshelf post.


by Kathleen Grissom

Oh boy... this was a good one. So sad, but so good. It's a 4.5 star book for sure.


___________________________



13127599


by Adriana Trigiani

 What could be better than a historical fiction novel? One that includes a great love story! This is another 4.5 star book! A story of Italian immigrants and their lives in Italy as well as in America.  


___________________________




by Veronica Roth

I really enjoyed this trilogy. It reminded me for some reason of The Hunger Games. Not really sure why?? Loved Divergent... it definitely sucked me in. Insurgent was great as well, but I struggled a little bit getting through Allegiant. I would still highly recommend them and I am really looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out this year!


_______________________



Speaking of movies...
I finally got to see The Book Thief a couple weeks ago. I LOVED it. (even though I left the theatre with bright red eyes) I'll be buying it when it comes out on DVD in March!

File:The-Book-Thief poster.jpg


Kay... tell me what you've been reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment