Can you believe it is the 10th of December! Yikes, how did that happen?? Well, we're back with another amazing Blog Hop. Peppermint is definitely the flavor of the season and it is also our theme for the month. We've got lots of peppermint flavored treats to share with you as well as some darling peppermint inspired crafts!
Let's get started with our
Peppermint Santa 'Staches
• Wilton Candy Melts - Candy Cane Colorburst
• Mustache Lollipop Mold (found ours at Michaels) - if you are making a lot of 'staches grab a couple molds
• Lollipop sticks
• Treat Bags - 4"x6"
• Santa 'Stach tag - download HERE
• twine, ribbon or embroidery floss
• it takes about 18-20 wafers per 'stache - so depending on how many molds you have - melt your chocolate by following the directions on the bag
• fill your mold about half way - then tap it against your counter to even it out
• add your lollipop stick - then finish filling the mold
• lightly tap your mold again and then set in the fridge or freezer for about 5-10 minutes
If you'd like to package them up for classmates or party favors... print and trim some Santa 'Stache tags. Then just slip your Santa 'Stache in a treat bag and tie on a Santa 'Stache tag with some twine or ribbon.
Now on to the Blog Hop!! We'd love for you to pin the collage below and then go see all of the other fabulous projects created by some of our blogger friends.
• Your Homebased Mom sharing Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Float
• Lolly Jane sharing Striped Peppermint Wreath
• Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke sharing Peppermint Brownie Bites
• Little Miss Momma sharing Christmas Hot Chocolate
• Or So She Says sharing Peppermint Creme Brulee
• Simply Kierste sharing Peppermint Striped Candlesticks
• Six Sisters Stuff sharing Peppermint Fudge
• Eighteen25 sharing Peppermint Santa 'Staches
• 30 Handmade Days sharing Frozen Peppermint Pie
• Landeelu sharing Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!!
This post is sponsored by: